We had our first ultrasound yesterday and the doctor determined our due date to be August 7, 2009. It was funny, because the lady referred to the baby as a "gummy bear". I never thought of it that way but at this stage it really does look like a squishy little gummy bear. The boys are getting excited and know what is going on now. They are both hoping it is a sister... Austin is really excited that the baby might be born on cousin Ryan's birthday! I would post pictures, but they are not that great- just imagine a blurry black and white image of a gummy gear- now it's almost as though you have seen the picture!
1 comment:
Yay little gummy bear! So cute, I never thought of it that way either, lol!
When do you find out the sex?
Hope your feeling good!!
Post a Comment