1.14.2009
Prego Mama
So- this pregnancy has not been very kind to mama! I feel like I have been sick since the week after finding out we were pregnant. First I had the flu- I thought it was morning sickness- as I threw up at the park (Thank God we were the only ones there!) but once the chills set in, I knew. Then, that went into a cold that I have had since the day after Christmas- yep! I still have it. On top of all of the illness I have also had horrible morning (all day) sickness and have had no energy. I feel like all I do is sleep, cough, puke and sleep some more! I am so thankful Arlene was here to get us through the holidays and now my mom is back from her vacation and helping out tremendously with the boys and around my house and with the business. I am so lucky that she lives near by now. So, I am starting to show a bit and can pretty much only wear pants with elastic waist bands and hoodies so I don't look like a fatty with a bulging belly. I hate this in-between stage. Oh- I also went to see "7 pounds" the other day... BAD movie for a pregnant emotional lady. I cried from the moment I figured the movie out- which was about 30 minutes into it. I was exhausted and had huge swollen eyes leaving the theater. But, really it was a great movie! Will Smith was awesome. Great movie for non-pregos! So, there you have my gripe session... I really am happy that we are having another baby and usually enjoy the whole pregnancy thing... this baby has just been tough! I know what your thinking... maybe that means it's a girl... I am not getting my hopes up. We have about 10 more weeks before they can tell us what we are having. Gotta go... I'm off to rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sure do hope you feel better soon - I know that nothing really helps just rest and peace and quiet which is nearly impossible with 2 others, haha! I am sending well wishes your way and its all going to be worth it in the end with a new bundle of joy in your arms!!
Post a Comment