12.02.2008

Good news!

We just wanted to share with our friends and family that the Quaid's are expecting another Quaid. Yes, we are just as shocked as you are! We are just barely pregnant and don't even know a due date yet, but we couldn't keep the good news to ourselves. We will keep you all posted as we find out the details... and yes, we will let you know if the baby is expected to be a boy or a girl. I know everybody is hoping for a girl but this time I am ready for when they tell me it is a boy... we have a pretty strong family track record!

2 comments:

Trina Hautala said...

You have no idea how excited I am for you!!! I still am on the fence withu #4, I just LOVE kids, they are such a blessing, and I am happy for baby Quaid #3!!!

You will have to post belly pics and ultrasound pics!!

HUGS!!

April said...

Yay! Congrats!
I am so happy for you!!!